You are here:
Last updated: May 23, 2018
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the Airport Executive websites.
Account and Profile Information: When you create an account and profile or book a journey on the Airport Executive website, we collect your name, contact information, and address you are travelling from or to. This information is never disclosed publicly.
Communications. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Airport Executive website, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Automatically Collected Information About Your Activity. We use Google Analytics as a 3rd party to collect browsing information – such as IP location, date and time stamp, user agent, Airport Executive cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the Airport Executive websites or related services.
Using Google Analytics, we also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Airport Executive websites such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with the Airport Executive websites, even if you have not created an account.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. Airport Executive uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services. To provide you the services we offer on the Airport Executive websites, communicate with you about your use of the Airport Executive websites or services, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Airport Executive websites or emails, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Airport Executive website.
- Advertising. To display interest-based advertising to you in the Airport Executive websites or emails, to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads, and to measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. For more information, see the Ad Services section below about Airport Executive Ads and Personalization.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- Analytics. To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Airport Executive websites; to evaluate and improve the Airport Executive websites, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers, as well as those who assist us in providing the Ad Services.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Airport Executive, its users, or others.
Your Content and Activity. Your Content, including your name, profile information, and certain associated activity information is only available to Airport Executive staff and drivers or affiliate drivers.
Cookies and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the Airport Executive websites, and to display personalized content and targeted ads (including on third party sites and applications).
- Analytics Tools. We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note we do not change system behavior within the Airport Executive websites in response to browser requests not to be tracked. You may, however, disable certain tracking by third-parties as discussed in the Airport Executive Ads and Personalization section below. You may also opt out of tracking as described below in Airport Executive Ads and Personalization.
Airport Executive Ads and Personalization
We may display personalized content (including from third party publishers) and personalized ads (including sponsored content), based on information that we have collected via the Airport Executive websites, and through our call center customer services, and buttons embedded on third party sites.
You may opt out of advertising on third party sites and through third party ad networks (including Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). See “Your Choices” section below for more information about opting out of third-party ad networks.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Airport Executive has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Airport Executive Platform on a shared or unsecured device.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
Security and data retention
In accordance with UK and European data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access and the misuse of personal information.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
You can access any personal data we hold about you, including data which we share with our business partners. To request a formal copy of the personal data, please email us requesting “Subject Access Form”, your name and what type of personal data you would like to receive. Please note that this type of request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs of providing you with details of the information we hold about you or send mail to:
Unit 18 Oliver Business Park, Oliver Road